Adams County- Horse Ranches for sale in Colorado
Adams County is situated right next to Denver and Broomfield and also shares a border with the counties of Jefferson, Weld, Morgan, Washington, and Arapahoe. Encompassing an area of over 1,180 square miles, it is a blend of serene rural towns, dynamic urban centers, and thousands of acres of open space.
Adams County ranch homes, hobby farms, and equestrian properties for sale
Adams County offers plenty of ranches, land, and horse properties nestled in grassy parcels with adequate tree coverage. 3 to 5-bedroom farm homes are available and they usually come with sprawling acreage that measures no less than 2 acres.
Buyers can expect unparalleled privacy in a naturally thriving environment, with the abundance of Colorado sunshine throughout most of the year ensuring pleasant and bright living conditions.
While Adams County benefits from its close proximity to Denver, residents here do not need to go far to enjoy urban conveniences. The county has its fair share of thriving cities and up-and-coming towns.
Some of the highlight locations in the county include:
- Aurora – Located just east of state capital Denver, Aurora has evolved from a frontier town of farmers and ranch owners into Colorado’s third most populated city with more than 360,000 residents. A military town for many years, the city also has a strong agricultural heritage.
- Brighton – The county seat, Brighton is right on the South Platte River and is adjacent to the Barr Lake State Park, giving the community a serene, rural feel. Historic and laidback, it has held on to its small-town feel despite continuous growth over the past two decades.
- Bennett – Combining the rustic western lifestyle with a friendly neighborhood vibe and a pristine natural environment, the town of Bennett is committed to responsible planned development and economic vitality initiatives.
- Commerce City – Colorado’s third-fastest growing city has more than doubled its population over the last decade. While more growth is expected, including a 61-square-mile area expansion, residents are dedicated to keeping its welcoming vibe alive.
Attractions in Adams County
- Prairie Center (Brighton) – The county seat’s premier shopping center is a 396-acre walkable retail village. It features major nationwide retail chains and restaurants.
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge (Commerce City) – Designated as a wildlife preserve in 1992, this site is home to more than 330 species of local fauna, including a variety of birds and mammals that make the American prairie their natural habitat.
- Water World (Federal Heights) – At 67 acres, Water World is one of America’s largest water parks. It offers nearly 50 different attractions designed for the enjoyment of guests of all ages.
Your best guide to Adams County, Colorado acreage and horse properties
Learn more about ranch home and horse farm properties in Adams County today. Call me, Claudia Hewell, at 970-672-6976 or at email me at Claudia(at)HorsePropertyDeals(dotted)com anytime.